Wellness and Self Care
The Wellness and Self Care Tarot Reading offers insight and guidance regarding how to best care for yourself. Often, when we are busy in our lives, we forget about taking care of ourselves, not realizing that our own self care is vital to the quality of our life.
Wellness can come in many forms… rest, exercise, spirituality, positive mental attitudes, proper diet, inner serenity, just to name a few. The needs will vary from one person to another. This Tarot reading can help you address what is out of balance in your life and suggest ways you can provide what is most needed for your own wellness and self care.
Here are some other Tarot readings that can provide insights for helping you achieve your wellness;
Soul Mission – Life Purpose
Letting Go – Moving On
Fears and Overcoming
Follow Your Dream
• You order and pay for the reading
• You will receive an email from Mother Tarot telling you that your payment has been accepted and requesting information about your question.
• If you are unsure how to ask a question for a Tarot reading, I will be happy to work with you to help you phrase a question best suited for your inquiry.
• Once a question has been formulated and received, I will complete your reading and send you the results within 7 business days (Mon – Fri).
• A photo of the cards drawn for your reading and a 3-4 page written interpretation of the full Tarot spread will be emailed to you in .pdf format.
• If your computer does not accept .pdf format, be sure to indicate this in our communications so I will know to send your reading as a .docx file instead.
• Follow-up communication about your reading is always available.
• It is recommended you read and understand the information on these pages;
My Tarot Reading Style
Please remember – for ethical reasons and your best interests, I do not offer readings about legal, financial and medical issues. You should contact professionals in those fields. And, to honor their privacy, I cannot read about persons who have not asked me for a reading. Please phrase your question so it is about you and not another person.
artwork – from Karma – Sirian Starseed Tarot